Program > Abstracts
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW CLOSED.
Abstracts may be submitted in English, or bilingual in English and one other language.
Abstract submissions will be accepted until 23:59 GMT on 4 August 2023.
- To be considered for the Cousins Award, your abstract must be submitted by 23:59 GMT on 28 July 2023.
The scientific programme for ICRP 2023 consists of three days of oral and poster presentations, as well as access to a digital poster platform which will provide more options and opportunities to showcase your work and interact with attendees. ICRP 2023 is currently accepting abstract submissions for posters or pre-recorded video presentations. All accepted posters will be available online, but the number that can be displayed at the venue is limited. All accepted pre-recorded videos will be available online only.
For the in-person poster session, authors may display an English or bilingual poster at the venue.
The on-line posters and pre-recorded video presentations may be English only, bilingual in English and one other language, or two separate videos/posters in each language.
Topics to be covered in oral presentations include:
- Going Beyond Dose: Wellbeing in Radiological Protection
- Dosimetry for the Next General Recommendations
- How Experience of the Fukushima Daiichi Accident is Improving RP
- The Next Generation of Scientists & Professionals
- Stratification & Individualisation
- Sustainable Development and Protection of the Environment
- Classification of Effects
- Exposure Categories & Situations
- Tolerability & Reasonableness
- Offspring & Next Generations
- Radiation Emergencies
- Imaging in Radiotherapy
- RP in Ion Beam and Targeted Alpha Therapy
- Radiation Detriment, Other Risk Metrics, and Their Application
- Effects & Dose-Response: Cancer, Circulatory Disease, and Beyond
- Strengthening Expertise and Raising Public Awareness